- Seven decade ranges of resistance
- Values can be set in 1Ω increments
- Case may be grounded separately
- Three binding posts permit isolated substitutions
- Can be substituted into a circuit and function in the place of any component with a standard value
- Can be used to identify the best value for circuit operation then read that value from the switches
- New safer, healthier technology. Uses no heat to create high visibility smoke
- Using 0.5psi pressure control, Cool Smoke has the
highest flow rate of any smoke machine
- Instant, high performance vapor enriched with UV dye
- Ready for future EVAP Systems
- Rugged housing and built-in adapter storage
- Uses 12 volt DC with only 1 amp draw rate
Pierces 24ga to 18ga wire.
Connects to test leads with both female banana sockets and male banana plugs.
Extender adds 1-1/4″ to the length of the probe.
* Overall Length: 7-1/2″
* Overall Length with extender: 9-1/4″
* Material: Glass filled nylon
* Needle: High conductivity, gold plated brass (will not arc like stainless steel)
* Piercing Probe rated at 20 amps
* Piercing probe (7-1/2″ long)
* Extender (2-1/2″ long)
Rotate the red or black jack to move the piercing needle forward into the insulation.
Rotating jack will not twist test lead while the needle is being screwed into wire.
* Can handle wires from 0.030″ diameter through 0.180″ diameter insulation.
* Overall length = 4-inches
* High visibility bright yellow body.
* Spring loaded slider holds wire centered for piercing needle.
* Mates with any banana plug test leads including the AES ST3 Test Leads.
* Mates with pin tip probe test leads. (see images below)
* Materials consist of a Nylon body, hardened steel needle, brass socket.
* Operating Voltage: 30VAC or 60V DC Max.
* Current: 1 Ampere Max.
Set includes two probes: one red, one black.
These Probes will connect to test leads that terminate to Shrouded, Standard and Retractable banana plugs.
The TDB003 Proximity/Smart Key Systems Tester offers a simple and cost effective way to diagnose and test problems relating to the vehicle immobiliser system, which is made up of a number of components.
The TDB003 enables the transponder key, remote control operation, external vehicle antenna transmitters, internal vehicle antenna transmitters and transponder antenna to be fully tested to ensure that all parts of the system are working.
The TDB003 can display signal levels, frequency measurements, signal waveforms and
a number of other useful features.
The MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic & service tool is specially designed to activate any known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors, reprogram the vehicle’s ECU, and turn off the warning lights. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.