Handheld Testers and accessories for use with your scope, scanner, or meter.
- Seven decade ranges of resistance
- Values can be set in 1Ω increments
- Case may be grounded separately
- Three binding posts permit isolated substitutions
- Can be substituted into a circuit and function in the place of any component with a standard value
- Can be used to identify the best value for circuit operation then read that value from the switches
ESI-687 Low Current Probe has the capability of measuring down to 1 milliamp (.001A), the #687 is a great tool for all low current applications. Especially for diagnosing parasitic drains! Clamp opening is large enough to fit over most negative battery cables. Applications: fuel injectors, fuel pumps, electric motors, battery drains, charging systems.
ESI-698 1000amp Current Probe is designed for use with digital multimeters,lab scopes or graphing meters. With 1000 Amp capabiltiy, this instrument can be used to test starting and charging systems. It can even be used to test relative compression when used with your lab scope or graphing meter
Pierces 24ga to 18ga wire.
Connects to test leads with both female banana sockets and male banana plugs.
Extender adds 1-1/4″ to the length of the probe.
* Overall Length: 7-1/2″
* Overall Length with extender: 9-1/4″
* Material: Glass filled nylon
* Needle: High conductivity, gold plated brass (will not arc like stainless steel)
* Piercing Probe rated at 20 amps
* Piercing probe (7-1/2″ long)
* Extender (2-1/2″ long)
- PPECT3000 Short/Open Tracer makes locating short and open circuits quick and more accurate
- when the transmitter is connected to an isolated circuit, it quickly determines if the circuit has an open or shorted the ground
- designed to detect the signal emitted from the transmitter with an adjustable height sensitivity of 8 inches
- auto signal locking will show the correct direction to a short to ground
- signal distance bar indicates the distance height from short to ground or open circuits
- 10 minute auto shutoff time
Rotate the red or black jack to move the piercing needle forward into the insulation.
Rotating jack will not twist test lead while the needle is being screwed into wire.
* Can handle wires from 0.030″ diameter through 0.180″ diameter insulation.
* Overall length = 4-inches
* High visibility bright yellow body.
* Spring loaded slider holds wire centered for piercing needle.
* Mates with any banana plug test leads including the AES ST3 Test Leads.
* Mates with pin tip probe test leads. (see images below)
* Materials consist of a Nylon body, hardened steel needle, brass socket.
* Operating Voltage: 30VAC or 60V DC Max.
* Current: 1 Ampere Max.
Set includes two probes: one red, one black.
These Probes will connect to test leads that terminate to Shrouded, Standard and Retractable banana plugs.
The TDB003 Proximity/Smart Key Systems Tester offers a simple and cost effective way to diagnose and test problems relating to the vehicle immobiliser system, which is made up of a number of components.
The TDB003 enables the transponder key, remote control operation, external vehicle antenna transmitters, internal vehicle antenna transmitters and transponder antenna to be fully tested to ensure that all parts of the system are working.
The TDB003 can display signal levels, frequency measurements, signal waveforms and
a number of other useful features.