Autel MS906PRO TS
Autel MS906PROTS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions.
Upgradable to Meet Future Vehicle Technology
• Easy, plug-n-play, field upgradable modules
• Add new modules only as needed
• Designed for high performance and durability
Complete Vehicle Repairs*
• All-makes/all-models emission-related module
• Body control module programming for many vehicle makes
• OEM diagnostics for BMW, GM, Honda/Acura, Jaguar/
Land Rover, Toyota, Volkswagen/Audi, and Volvo
• Vehicle security professionals/locksmiths using the NASTF
secure data release mode
Drew Technologies continues its tradition of providing the most validated J2534 devices on the market. The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the only pass-thru that offers the following features in a single device.
The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the next generation Drew Technologies fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP.
• CAN FD: Supports Flexible Data Rate CAN.
(being introduced in the near future).
• J2534 v05.00 API: The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology.
• 4 CAN Channels: Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models. CarDAQ-Plus®3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications.
• DoIP: Automotive Ethernet for advanced vehicle communications.
In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles. Drew Technologies fully tests our devices for compliance and meet all of today’s SAE J2534 standards. OEM’s globally trust Drew Technologies and approve our tools for their dealerships as well as their Engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too.
For a brief overview of the CarDAQ-Plus®3, download our new Sell Sheet!
The HEX-NET Pro WiFi Interface communicates with VCDS by wireless WiFi or by wired USB, turning a Windows® PC into a factory level diagnostic tool for VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda automobiles. Also, at no additional cost, embedded in the HEX-NET is our new VCDS-Mobile® software which enables most smart devices with WiFi and a web browser to perform VCDS like diagnostics on non-PC devices.
The TDB003 Proximity/Smart Key Systems Tester offers a simple and cost effective way to diagnose and test problems relating to the vehicle immobiliser system, which is made up of a number of components.
The TDB003 enables the transponder key, remote control operation, external vehicle antenna transmitters, internal vehicle antenna transmitters and transponder antenna to be fully tested to ensure that all parts of the system are working.
The TDB003 can display signal levels, frequency measurements, signal waveforms and
a number of other useful features.