- CAT III 1000 volt rated; safe to use with hybrids; 58 test ranges; 16 test functions
- Huge backlit LCD display with analog bar graph
- Ms Pulse Width for fuel injector on-time
- Max/Min better diagnostic capability
- Desirable 20 amperes fused test range; hard storage case for safe storage
ESI-687 Low Current Probe has the capability of measuring down to 1 milliamp (.001A), the #687 is a great tool for all low current applications. Especially for diagnosing parasitic drains! Clamp opening is large enough to fit over most negative battery cables. Applications: fuel injectors, fuel pumps, electric motors, battery drains, charging systems.
ESI-698 1000amp Current Probe is designed for use with digital multimeters,lab scopes or graphing meters. With 1000 Amp capabiltiy, this instrument can be used to test starting and charging systems. It can even be used to test relative compression when used with your lab scope or graphing meter
Pierces 24ga to 18ga wire.
Connects to test leads with both female banana sockets and male banana plugs.
Extender adds 1-1/4″ to the length of the probe.
* Overall Length: 7-1/2″
* Overall Length with extender: 9-1/4″
* Material: Glass filled nylon
* Needle: High conductivity, gold plated brass (will not arc like stainless steel)
* Piercing Probe rated at 20 amps
* Piercing probe (7-1/2″ long)
* Extender (2-1/2″ long)
Each piercer is just over 5-1/2 inches long and is designed to make test connections to wires of varying sizes (.050 to .150 diam).
The pointed tip allows separation of dense wire groups and easy connection.
The point is retracted by a syringe-type operation
No more “pulling back” on the handle to penetrate insulation.
The unit is molded in durable nylon, impervious to cleaning solvents and most fuels.
Set includes one probe of each color: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black.
Rotate the red or black jack to move the piercing needle forward into the insulation.
Rotating jack will not twist test lead while the needle is being screwed into wire.
* Can handle wires from 0.030″ diameter through 0.180″ diameter insulation.
* Overall length = 4-inches
* High visibility bright yellow body.
* Spring loaded slider holds wire centered for piercing needle.
* Mates with any banana plug test leads including the AES ST3 Test Leads.
* Mates with pin tip probe test leads. (see images below)
* Materials consist of a Nylon body, hardened steel needle, brass socket.
* Operating Voltage: 30VAC or 60V DC Max.
* Current: 1 Ampere Max.
Set includes two probes: one red, one black.
These Probes will connect to test leads that terminate to Shrouded, Standard and Retractable banana plugs.