An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems.
TMX-589 Test Ranges and Features:
- DC Volts: 0-400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 1000V (res. 0.1mV)
- AC Volts: 0-400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 1000V (res. 0.1mV)
- DC Amps: 0-400uA, 4000uA, 40mA, 400mA, 10A (res. 0.1uA)
- AC Amps: 0-400uA, 4000uA, 40mA, 400mA, 10A (res. 0.1uA)
- Ohms: 0-400, 4k, 40k, 400k, 4M, 40M (res. 0.1 Ohm)
- Capacitance: 0-40nF, 400nF, 4uF, 40uF, 400uF, 4mF, 40mF (res. 10pF)
- Frequency: 0-4Hz, 40Hz, 400Hz, 4kHz, 40kHz, 400kHz, 10MHz
- Type K Temp: -22F to 1400F, -30C to 760C (supplied probe 550F)
- Continuity: Continuity Beep – under 35 Ohms
- Diode: Diode Test
- 182 Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book, 200 pages of tips and guidance covering all aspects of electrical troubleshooting.
The TMX-589 DVD, which contains ver one hour of meter set-up instructions and hands on application advice, 10 separate videos covering the main functions of the TMX-589 meter and LOADpro test leads. Your DVD is PC and MAC compatible.
Plus applicable taxes and shipping.
Contact Ron Brown at Auto-Know Inc.
248 Slater Crescent, Oakville, ON, L6K 2C8
(800) 665-8773 Toll free
|Dimensions||38 × 28 × 11 cm|