This cost-effective low current probe is ideal for capturing waveforms from fuel pumps, injectors, relays, ignition and more. This probe can be used with just about any meter capable of measuring DC voltage.
This low amp current probe can be used with any lab scopes or meter. In essence it can be used with any scope/meter that displays a voltage in digital or waveform format.
- This current probe has the smallest nose (1″ x 1/2″) we have found.
- Zero push button (not wheel).
- Low battery indicator.
- Lead terminates to banana plugs.
- Size at end of jaw: 1″ wide x 1/2″ thick x 2-1/4″ long
- Conductor opening: 9mm
- Overall Length: 7-3/4″
- Calibration settings: 50mA/mV and 100mA/mV
- Accuracy: ranges from 1.5% to 2% under 20A and up to 8% over 20A.
- Range: 10mA-60A
- Frequency response: Up to 20KHz.
- 1-year warranty.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|