EsiTest #180 LOADpro Dynamic Test Leads
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/autoaide/public_html/autotesttools.com/wp-content/themes/autotesttools/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
LOADpro finds these problems FAST:
- High Corrosive Resistance
- Shorts to Ground
- Open Circuits
LOADpro Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow.
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test “on the fly”.
- Just press the switch – the test results can not lie.
- Use LOADpro w/your DMM and follow our test method – you will find wiring faults quicker.
- LOADpro Test Leads feature SteadyPin Probe Tips, which allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin.
- LOADpro are OEM approved – finds corroded circuits fast!
The process is very simple – just read voltage. It’s that easy, really. If a vehicle component is inoperable, just unplug the connector. Read voltage at the connector. Do you see 12 volts? If yes, press the LOADpro switch – if the voltage remains, the wiring is good – go on to something else. If the voltage drops – the circuit has high resistance… i.e.- corroded wiring or connections. If you see no voltage initially, you have an open or short to ground.
LOADpro Test Leads also feature SteadyPin Probe Tips. Instead of a pointed probe, SteadyPin tips have a small recess at the tip that allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin. Traditional pointed probes fail to give an effective connection and creates difficulties in completing manufacturer specific voltmeter tests.
We recommend replacing your existing test leads with LOADpro and leave them in place.
NOTE – LOADpro Dymanic Test Leads and the 200 page book “Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting” are available in a bundle. See part #181 for this combination.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 10 cm|