The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan.
New PicoScope 4425A for active diagnostics
Our exciting new PicoBNC+® probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
- Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
- Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software – no more incorrect probe switch positions!
- Powered probes that are always on and ready to go – no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
- Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
- Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes