The uScope! A single channel, pocket-sized, digital storage oscilloscope that ‘s small, quick, and powerful.
When it’s time for a diagnostic showdown and you’re forced to draw your scope, you don’t always have time to pull out the heavy artillery. As a wise old tool slinger once said, “You best keep something powerful close and ready.” How about right in your pocket?
The uScope: Small enough to fit in your pocket and powerful enough to capture the fastest signals, in less than 4 seconds it’s booted up and ready to take aim on any signal. The uScope is equipped with a 12-bit analog/digital converter, samples at 1 million/second and includes 10x peak detect oversample.
Pesky ignition in your crosshairs? Trigger the display to hit the spike every time! Upside down waveforms? Give’em a quick invert. Not measuring up? Throw some cursors down. Injectors, O2 and even CAN signals are sitting ducks. Put the hammer down on current probes and transducers.
- uScope Digital Storage Scope
- 6′ Shielded ST3 Test Lead (Green)
- 6′ Secondary Capacitive Pickup
- Green pin tip probe
- Black pin tip probe
- Green gator clip
- Black gator clip
- 1Gb Micro SD Card
- USB Cable
- Hard plastic carrying case
- Overall Dimensions: 4.2″ wide X 2.15″ high X 0.38″ thick
- Display: Color TFT LCD 2.8″ Diagonal (2.25″ wide x 1.68″ high)
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Color: 65K
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 1MHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1uS/Divk10S/Div (1-2-5 Step)
- Horizontal position: adjustable with indicator
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Divk10V/Div (with probe)
- 5V/Divk100V/Div (with 10 probe)
- Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance: >500K?
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by probe)
- Coupling: DC
- Trig modes: Auto, Norma, Single, None and Scan
- Functionalities: Automatic measurement: frequency, cycle, duty, Vpp, Vram, Vavg and DC voltage
- Precise vertical measurement with markers
- Precise horizontal measurement with markers
- Rising/falling edge trigger
- Trig level adjustable with indicator
- Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator
- Hold/run feature
- Test signal: Built-in 10Hzk1MHz (1-2-5 Step)
- Waveform storage: 2GB SD card
- PC connection: via USB
- Power supply: 3.7V Chargeable Lithium battery / USB