New PicoScope 4425A for active diagnostics
Our exciting new PicoBNC+® probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
- Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
- Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software – no more incorrect probe switch positions!
- Powered probes that are always on and ready to go – no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
- Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
- Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes
All our automotive PicoScopes have the features that have already helped technicians around the world with vehicle diagnostics:
- 400 M samples/second and 20 MHz bandwidth to make sure you can test the latest vehicles such as those with high-speed FlexRay or CAN-FD networks
- 12-bit (16-bit enhanced) resolution – your waveforms in high definition
- 250 M sample memory for long-duration captures; ideal when you are trying to diagnose intermittent faults
- USB 3.0 data transfer speeds and power, providing you with high performance and portability
A PicoScope (sometimes known as a labscope) turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool. Think of it as the X-ray machine of diagnostics, letting you see the changing signals inside wires. You can purchase a PicoScope on its own, but most people purchase one of our award-winning Automotive Diagnostics Kits. These money-saving kits contain everything you need – just add a PC.