MaxiSys Mini MS 905 1 Year Update
MS905 1 YEAR UPDATE
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/autoaide/public_html/autotesttools.com/wp-content/themes/autotesttools/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Upgradable to Meet Future Vehicle Technology
• Easy, plug-n-play, field upgradable modules
• Add new modules only as needed
• Designed for high performance and durability
Complete Vehicle Repairs*
• All-makes/all-models emission-related module
• Body control module programming for many vehicle makes
• OEM diagnostics for BMW, GM, Honda/Acura, Jaguar/
Land Rover, Toyota, Volkswagen/Audi, and Volvo
• Vehicle security professionals/locksmiths using the NASTF
secure data release mode
The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan.
Drew Technologies continues its tradition of providing the most validated J2534 devices on the market. The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the only pass-thru that offers the following features in a single device.
The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the next generation Drew Technologies fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP.
• CAN FD: Supports Flexible Data Rate CAN.
(being introduced in the near future).
• J2534 v05.00 API: The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology.
• 4 CAN Channels: Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models. CarDAQ-Plus®3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications.
• DoIP: Automotive Ethernet for advanced vehicle communications.
In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles. Drew Technologies fully tests our devices for compliance and meet all of today’s SAE J2534 standards. OEM’s globally trust Drew Technologies and approve our tools for their dealerships as well as their Engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too.
For a brief overview of the CarDAQ-Plus®3, download our new Sell Sheet!
The HEX-NET Pro WiFi Interface communicates with VCDS by wireless WiFi or by wired USB, turning a Windows® PC into a factory level diagnostic tool for VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda automobiles. Also, at no additional cost, embedded in the HEX-NET is our new VCDS-Mobile® software which enables most smart devices with WiFi and a web browser to perform VCDS like diagnostics on non-PC devices.