Hickok-Waekon 20560 ABS Sensor Pinpoint Tester
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/autoaide/public_html/autotesttools.com/wp-content/themes/autotesttools/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
The quickest, most comprehensive Wheel Speed Sensor diagnostic tester available!
- Works on all old and new style wheel speed sensors
- Perform all pinpoint diagnostics right in the service bay – no road test required
- Identify sensor shorts or opens
- Visually verify sensor signal output
- Signal simulation enables easy wire harness testing
The ABS Sensor Pinpoint Tester is the quickest way to verify proper wheel speed sensor operation right from the service bay, no road test required. Simply connect the tester to the sensor and spin the wheel right in the service bay. The parade of LEDs provide visual confirmation of signal output. The signal error LED indicates erratic or intermittent signal output. When used with a scan tool that provides wheel speed sensor data, the signal simulation feature simplifies pinpointing wire harness and ECU problems.
|Dimensions||38 × 28 × 11 cm|