Test Lead Kit includes our basic set of interchangeable specialty test probes designed for automotive use.
The flexible back probing pins are great for sliding into automotive connectors like those on fuel injectors and MAP sensors. The large Crocodile Clips are good for clipping to grounds and battery terminals. Roll up storage pouch keeps your leads organized.
- One set of Interconnect Leads – length 64 inches
- Test Probes
- Flexible Silicon Back Probe Pins
- Shielded Alligator Clips
- Large Crocodile Clips
- Deluxe Storage Pouch
- Roll up storage pouch
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 5 cm|
- New safer, healthier technology. Uses no heat to create high visibility smoke
- Using 0.5psi pressure control, Cool Smoke has the
highest flow rate of any smoke machine
- Instant, high performance vapor enriched with UV dye
- Ready for future EVAP Systems
- Rugged housing and built-in adapter storage
- Uses 12 volt DC with only 1 amp draw rate
The uSignalTap is a wire insulation piercing probe designed for minimum impact access to the wire conductor for electronic testing. The uSignalTap features a 4 mm banana socket ready to connect to your 4mm banana plug test leads with open banana plug or safety sheath! Needle operation is via an independent thumb screw that does not spin your connected test lead!
Pierces 24ga to 18ga wire.
Connects to test leads with both female banana sockets and male banana plugs.
Extender adds 1-1/4″ to the length of the probe.
* Overall Length: 7-1/2″
* Overall Length with extender: 9-1/4″
* Material: Glass filled nylon
* Needle: High conductivity, gold plated brass (will not arc like stainless steel)
* Piercing Probe rated at 20 amps
* Piercing probe (7-1/2″ long)
* Extender (2-1/2″ long)
Each piercer is just over 5-1/2 inches long and is designed to make test connections to wires of varying sizes (.050 to .150 diam).
The pointed tip allows separation of dense wire groups and easy connection.
The point is retracted by a syringe-type operation
No more “pulling back” on the handle to penetrate insulation.
The unit is molded in durable nylon, impervious to cleaning solvents and most fuels.
Set includes one probe of each color: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black.
Rotate the red or black jack to move the piercing needle forward into the insulation.
Rotating jack will not twist test lead while the needle is being screwed into wire.
* Can handle wires from 0.030″ diameter through 0.180″ diameter insulation.
* Overall length = 4-inches
* High visibility bright yellow body.
* Spring loaded slider holds wire centered for piercing needle.
* Mates with any banana plug test leads including the AES ST3 Test Leads.
* Mates with pin tip probe test leads. (see images below)
* Materials consist of a Nylon body, hardened steel needle, brass socket.
* Operating Voltage: 30VAC or 60V DC Max.
* Current: 1 Ampere Max.
Set includes two probes: one red, one black.
These Probes will connect to test leads that terminate to Shrouded, Standard and Retractable banana plugs.
We call it the AES LineSpi SMART BOB.
The AES LineSpi SMART BOB is a pass-through breakout box for the OBDII DLC (diagnostic link connector).
It’s a DLC magnifier: makes the DLC 5-times larger.
It’s a DLC extender: puts the DLC where you need it.
It’s a spy: exposes the activity on each OBD-II dedicated dataline.
Yes, you still have to locate the vehicle’s DLC and attach the LineSPI SMART BOB but after that everything is so much easier: