The Wyzeprobe coil on plug ignition probe is the fastest way to test secondary ignition systems and engine integrity.
- Find misfires faster
- Gives scope patterns of the secondary faster than scoping the primary
- Works with all labscopes
- Suitable for all ignition types COP-DIS-Coil Near Plug-Coil in cap-and Conventional
- No batteries required
- Easy to use
- 14 and 24 inch lengths available
- No special ignition adaptors needed
- Sheilded to probe tip
- Built in scope protection from high voltage arcs
|Dimensions||38 x 28 x 11 cm|
Let’s face it; you get paid by what you can fix. To fix a car it’s important to have the right tools for the job. Before you buy a tool, first ask yourself if it’s both full-featured and easy to use.
AutoEnginuity’s ScanTool is a powerful diagnostics platform for your Windows®-based computer and was designed to be:
Coverage, coverage, coverage. With AutoEnginuity’s ScanTool, coverage is our most important feature. We offer professional-grade enhanced coverage options for 48 carmakers. It’s not just the breadth of coverage that’s important—it’s also the depth of coverage. With our enhanced expansions you can have access to ABS, airbag, enhanced powertrain, instrument cluster, transmission, and dozens of other body and chassis controllers. The depth of coverage consists of live data, bi-directional controls, adaptive resets and learns, system tests, and trouble code retrieval and clearing.
AutoEnginuity pioneered the art of powerful user-interfaces while never sacrificing the ease-of-use. Our industry-leading graphing can pan, zoom, and display several plots on the same graph with a single click; more advanced graphing features includes tagging plot locations for quick identification and printing the graph.
MaxiSys MS906TS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions.
Upgradable to Meet Future Vehicle Technology
• Easy, plug-n-play, field upgradable modules
• Add new modules only as needed
• Designed for high performance and durability
Complete Vehicle Repairs*
• All-makes/all-models emission-related module
• Body control module programming for many vehicle makes
• OEM diagnostics for BMW, GM, Honda/Acura, Jaguar/
Land Rover, Toyota, Volkswagen/Audi, and Volvo
• Vehicle security professionals/locksmiths using the NASTF
secure data release mode
Includes Shipping In Canada
The coil-on-plug (COP) and signal probe from Pico Technology is the fastest way to check coil-on-plug ignition coils and spark plugs.
- Find misfires fast
- Displays scope patterns of the secondary, faster than scoping the primary
- Works on all automotive scopes capable of displaying ignition patterns
- Can also be used to investigate injectors and other inductive actuators
- Flexible design allows for easier access to hard-to-reach components
- No batteries required