AutoEnginuity’s ScanTool is a hardware and software combination for Windows-based PCs and Laptops.
What AutoEnginuity’s ScanTool can do:
- Read Stored and Pending P, U, B, C Trouble Codes (including 50,000+ manufacturer specific codes)
- Read and clear Freeze Frame data
- Clear the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator
- View live vehicle sensors in a meter, graph, and gauge format
- View oxygen sensor live data and test results
- View all 11 Inspection/Maintenance systems and Mode 6 data.
- Unlimited logging of live vehicle sensors in XML or CSV (1ms logging accuracy).
- Playback your datalogs for offline analysis.
- Run and query specific component and system tests. Support for generic and enhanced bi-directional tests.
- Configure your sensors’ ranges, scaling value, audible alert triggers, units, and sampling rate.
- Savable configurations. Set up the interface to suit your preferences and save it so you never have to do it again.
- Read the ECM ID, calibration, and calibration verification IDs from all reporting ECMs.
- View generic and manufacturer enhanced data on the same tool
- Configure the interface to suit your preferences
- Supports: 1996 and newer passenger vehicles whether it be domestic, Asian, or European.
- VCI ProLine includes onboard features for domestic and Asian vehicles.
- VCI ProLine with Euro includes above plus six European makes.
|Dimensions||50 x 30 x 20 cm|
|Scan Tool Options||
Generic OBD-II Scan Tool Only, VCI ProLine Bundle (Dom. & Asian), VCI ProLine Bundle with Euro