- Seven decade ranges of resistance
- Values can be set in 1Ω increments
- Case may be grounded separately
- Three binding posts permit isolated substitutions
- Can be substituted into a circuit and function in the place of any component with a standard value
- Can be used to identify the best value for circuit operation then read that value from the switches
What is a VSI-2534:
It’s a J2534 pass through used in the automotive industry to flash car computers. Unlike many other ECU reprogramming tools, the VSI-2534 is also an engine code reader and ECU reprogrammer packaged in a single tool.
The VSI J2534 programmer has the automotive reprogramming tools required by technicians to reflash engines, provide J2534 airbag reflashing and many other capabilities.
This flash all makes reprogrammer is the J2534 pass through device of choice for technicians around the world. Use the VSI J2534 interface on your next reprogramming or diagnostic session to reflash ECU’s or read DTC’s
- New safer, healthier technology. Uses no heat to create high visibility smoke
- Using 0.5psi pressure control, Cool Smoke has the
highest flow rate of any smoke machine
- Instant, high performance vapor enriched with UV dye
- Ready for future EVAP Systems
- Rugged housing and built-in adapter storage
- Uses 12 volt DC with only 1 amp draw rate
Pierces 24ga to 18ga wire.
Connects to test leads with both female banana sockets and male banana plugs.
Extender adds 1-1/4″ to the length of the probe.
* Overall Length: 7-1/2″
* Overall Length with extender: 9-1/4″
* Material: Glass filled nylon
* Needle: High conductivity, gold plated brass (will not arc like stainless steel)
* Piercing Probe rated at 20 amps
* Piercing probe (7-1/2″ long)
* Extender (2-1/2″ long)
Rotate the red or black jack to move the piercing needle forward into the insulation.
Rotating jack will not twist test lead while the needle is being screwed into wire.
* Can handle wires from 0.030″ diameter through 0.180″ diameter insulation.
* Overall length = 4-inches
* High visibility bright yellow body.
* Spring loaded slider holds wire centered for piercing needle.
* Mates with any banana plug test leads including the AES ST3 Test Leads.
* Mates with pin tip probe test leads. (see images below)
* Materials consist of a Nylon body, hardened steel needle, brass socket.
* Operating Voltage: 30VAC or 60V DC Max.
* Current: 1 Ampere Max.
Set includes two probes: one red, one black.
These Probes will connect to test leads that terminate to Shrouded, Standard and Retractable banana plugs.